Wednesday, October 29, 2014

RRRR matey

This is Aaron lastest gid up.  Notice there are 2 constants in Aaron's Eccentric style.   The red basketball shorts and the boots.   In fact these shorts are the only thing he will wear around the house.  I guess he is just like his dad and prefers his comfy clothes.  I've heard stories about how Bart refused to wear Levis for years growing up.    It was really cute when we came home from the cruise.   As soon as we came in the door Aaron let out a big sigh and said "Home"  he then preceded to strip down to his tighty whities and stayed that way until a load of laundry was clean that had his red shorts in it.  He grabbed them and giggled as he put on his red shorts.
Last weekend I was going through my kids clothes putting away all the summer clothes.  Aaron of course was still wearing these shorts and I told Bart we needed to put them away.  Bart said Oh just let him wear them and be comfy.  I made a deal with both of them that I would allow it around the house but as soon as we leave the door Levi's are a must.  After all it is cold outside. 

1 comment: