Imagine a peaceful afternoon in the Richards house. Emily's just home from school and outside with Jane jumping on the trampoline. I'm in the recliner on my computer updating my blog. I hear Aaron in the kitchen. Feeling assured the fridge and pantry is locked I assume he is playing in his favorite Tupperware drawer. He then whimpers and says "stuck". That means come help me in. I turn around and see Aaron sliding all over the 1 1/2 dozen eggs cracked all over the floor trying desperately to get out of the mess.
I rush over yelling "Who left the fridge unlocked". I take a deep breath and kind of smile at my busy monster. Then I take this picture, scoop him up and give him another bath for the day.
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the picture was worth the loss of the eggs.
ReplyDeleteOh noooooooo!!! That's funny... and awful! But he looks like he enjoyed it, anyway!
ReplyDeleteOh man! We've been doing organic eggs recently, and they're about $5/dozen. I would have been upset about the eggs! And cleaning up all that gooey mess - no bueno :(
ReplyDeleteWhen Ella was 2, she was begging to leave for playgroup (or something) that wasn't starting for another 30 minutes. I told her we would be leaving soon, but that she needed to go play quietly for a little bit. She decided she would "play" with two sticks of butter and smear my walls, floor, table, chairs, etc. Ai yai yai! But I think cleaning up eggs would be harder. Gross, gross, gross. Good thing that Aaron is so stinkin' cute!