Monday, December 30, 2013

Snow..Snow...Snow... Snow.....

This past December brought with it a lot of Snow.   The girls enjoyed every minute they could being outside playing, building and sledding.   Jane would often ask me to help her with her snowsuit, gloves, coat, hat etc... and then spend 15-20 minutes outside and then come in and religiously ask me to make her a cup of hot chocolate.  I sometimes wondered if she went out in the snow just so she could get a warm cup of cocoa.   One afternoon we ran out of chocolate Quick and I told her I couldn't make it.    I suggested she go wrap up in a blanket or go sit on the heater vent to get warm.  She looked at me and pointed to the inside of her mouth and said "But it's in here that is cold".








We also enjoyed a few days in the crisp clean air of Teasdale.  While there we took a ride  up the East End of Boulder and enjoyed some sledding with the cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment