Saturday, December 28, 2013

Big Boy hair cut

Around Christmas I noticed Aaron having a few long fly away strings of hair in the back.  Just enough to worry me that it would soon turn into a mullet like this.  
Cute on Jane but not so on a little boy!!
Bart was against the idea of cutting Aaron's hair.  I resisted for oh maybe a week or so and when the chance came up at my mom's house and Bart wasn't around I took advantage of a free hair cut and  soon the strings were gone and Aaron got his first big boy hair cut.    
He was such a champ and so like Aaron he didn't put up a fuss.  Although he did attempt to figure out what was going on that tickled his head so much.  




Aaron loves moments when he recognizes he's a big boy now.  This was one of those times

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous boy!! (Can't even call him a baby anymore . . . :( )

    ReplyDelete