Thursday, July 18, 2013
Drowned Rats
My kids and I hung around in Teasdale the week after the 4th of July. It was a much needed time to kick back and enjoy the cool mountain air and wide open spaces. I signed my girls up for swimming lessons while we were there and between an hour of lessons each day and a couple more afternoons of going back to the pool my girls looked like Drowned Rats. Oh but they are still so cute even when they look that way. Emily blew through level II and is so close to passing off level III. The highlight for me was when she jumped off the high dive. (I'll save it for another post about how many times as a kid I attempted but chickened out of jumping off of it myself). Jane is coming right along using her "big arms" and has overcome her fear of going down the slide without someone there to catch her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud of them! I really want to go swimming with them so bad!
ReplyDeleteCute brave girls!
ReplyDeleteIDK, I've never seen a rat anywhere near as cute as those girls!!! I love it when the kids get to the point when they're safe in water. Yay for swim lessons!
ReplyDelete