We started our day out at the beach where the turtles are known for coming ashore to bask in the sun. Unfortunately the turtles weren't ashore but we enjoyed the sun and sand anyway.
We then spent the rest of the day at the Polynesian Culture Center. I left the camera in the car so sorry no pictures but we made it to a few of the country's. In Fiji they had all the May birthday's which included Bart stand and lead us in a dance using bamboo sticks. The kids all got Tatoos at New Zealand. Emily and Jane's represented a princess marking and Aaron became a warrior. Around dinner time we were tuckered out and skipped the Luau (this wasn't the first time Bart and I had been there and we figured our picky eaters wouldn't eat enough to make it worth our time). So we left the family and came back to the Condo and of course jumped in the pool.

I love the picture of your parents enjoying the beach. And Aaron snuggling Bart in the water! Sweet baby.
ReplyDelete