Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hawaii 5-0 Day 6

Bart and I were lucky to be able to wake up early attend a session at the Oahu temple while Matt and Ally watched our kids.   We came back and went on a walk with William while Matt and Ally slipped away and played some tennis.  Afterwards we all went out to eat at this fabulous place called Kuhuku Grill.  We then made our way back to Wahea Valley and hiked up through a Garden to a waterfall.  Amazingly the water was so warm so Bart and the girls jumped in for a swim. 










We couldn't leave the island without first checking to see if the turtles were out and lucky for us one was.  We took a few pictures and then the girls enjoyed one last swim in the ocean.













Goodbye Hawaii how lucky we were to visit you and enjoy so much time together as a family!!  I will always hold these memories close to my heart.

P.S.  I wouldn't change our family "trip" to Hawaii for anything but I am looking forward to the next time I "vacation" to a tropical place with only Bart and I.  It for sure will be a lot more relaxing without chasing 3 kids around

1 comment: