We were lucky to catch Santa at Harmon's last Saturday. Now that my girls have reported their list to Santa he can relax and not worry about them changing minds.
 |
| Emily asked for a doll that goes to school |
 |
| Jane wants a Barbie Cruise Ship |
 |
| Aaron said he needs lots and lots of diapers |
After the photo opps with Santa I noticed some chocolate advent calenders that were on sale. Each of the girls picked out their own. When we got home both Emily and Jane busted into the 24th box and then I told them to go put them away in their rooms where they wouldn't be in the way.
A short while later I heard Jane wailing upstairs. Emily came running down the stairs and I asked what she did to Jane. Emily replied "nothing, Jane is upset because she ate all the the chocolates in the calendar and now she can't eat one each day. " I was sad for Jane and Bart thought we should go get her another one but I think it's a good life lesson to learn. Something tells me next year she won't eat all of her chocolates on Dec 1st.
Aaron is so big! He looks bigger than Griffin in that picture!
ReplyDelete