Friday, September 28, 2012

Meet



Aaron Judd Richards
Born: Sept 27, 2012
Time: 5:59 PM
Weight:  9 pounds 12 ounces
Height: 21.5 inches







Welcome to the family Aaron!

5 comments:

  1. He looks so much like Bart. We can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking cute!!! I love your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini Bart on your hands he looks so adorable can't wait to make a trip to come and see him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so glad Aaron is here, safe and sound. He is a HUGE baby and soooo stinkin' cute. And since you have absolutely *nothing* else to do (ha ha ha), I think you need to provide us all with lots and lots more pictures and details on his birth. I hope everything went well with the induction and that you're feeling well. Nothing beats the feeling of not being pregnant any more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad someone else gets to enjoy 9 (nearly 10) pound babies, too!

    ReplyDelete