Emily is back in school at a new school. When I dropped her off I was so nervous for her but she didn't act a bit scared to go to a new school. I hoped all day she would make some friends. When I picked her up she was so happy and told me all about the new schedule. She was so excited that she was chosen to be the teacher's special helper all day. She also talked and talked about how the kids in the class can earn points to go in a special little door and play with surprises. I asked her about if she made any friends and she casually said sure but I don't remember their names.
I think the teacher and this class is a great fit for Emily. She continues to be excited to go to school each morning and is happy when I pick her up. Who knows what I was nervous about.
No comments:
Post a Comment