Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Sarah


Jane and Bart's sister Sarah have always had this special bond.   To be specific about which Sarah she is talking about,  Jane refers to her as "My Sarah".   So it's especially sad that they moved to Pocatello.  Last Sunday Sarah being the "Super Aunt" that she is got out a couple of tutu's and dressed up and did some ballet with Jane and Emily.   Of course my girls were all giggles to have Sarah put on a show with them.   It was really cute. 


On the way home Emily asks "Where are Joe and Sarah moving to?"  Jane leans over and very directly says Pocatello in the most derogatory voice.  She then said "When I get home I'm going to make Sarah a card so I know how much I love her".   

and Joe..  My girls miss you too.   Who else is willing and has the energy and muscles to throw them around over and over like you do?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss my Jane! Your daughters are very special and I am missing them so much!

    ReplyDelete