Cousin Max came for a play date. After some time playing in the kiddie pool and running through the sprinkler it was time for Jane to go down for a nap. I told Jane to get me a book to read her and Max confidently yet so politely said "I know how to read" I asked him if he'd like to read Jane her nap time book. So the three of them crowded in the pink chair while Max read "Dick and Jane" it was the cutest thing ever. Max so smoothly read "Look Duck, Look, See Jane. Jane loved Max reading to her. He's such a sweetheart!

I love them all! I feel like I have not seen the girls in a really long time!
ReplyDeleteI just showed Max the pictures, and he matter-of-factly said, "They were kind of squishing me as I read, but I didnt' mind."
ReplyDeleteIt should be didn't. not didnt' obviously! Sorry -- bandaid on that finger. Since I'm commenting again, I should add I'm very glad we live close and can have the cousins be friends.
ReplyDelete