Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just like her grandma


There are many times I'll be up at my in-laws and my mother in law suddenly disappears. When I inquire where she went the usual response is something like "Oh she just took dinner, cinnamon rolls etc.. to a neighbor in need."
Last night I was so proud when I saw a little of Nona in Emily. After dinner Emily looked out the window and wondered if our little raspberry bush had fruit on it yet. I told her to go check. She ran out the door only to emerge a moment later excitingly exclaiming Oh yeah it's loaded. So she grabbed a plastic bowl and ran back out and spent the better part of an hour picking raspberries. When she came back in the house she said "I'd like to give these to our neighbors". So she put them in a few zip lock bags told Jane to come along then told me they could do it alone and delivered her raspberries to the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment