Can I tell you how excited I am to finally have my nasty bathroom remodeled. I've hated the yellow ceramic tile on the floor. The more I cleaned it the dirtier it looked. Shower doors are also my nemesis of life. As a teenager my sisters and I cleaned my Aunt Fern's house every week for a little extra cash. I despised her shower doors that enclosed the tub and grumbled through the tub cleaning which was made harder because of the shower doors. Lucky for me we bought this house with grimy shower doors on the tub. I don't think in 7 years I've cleaned my bathroom or bathed my girls without contemplating ways to get rid of them.

My wish was finally granted thanks to my hard working hubby who demolished it this past weekend. After uncovering the tile Bart found a rotting sub floor. The handyman told Bart it had to come up. As Bart started ripping it up he discovered an enormous amount of nails. It's almost like someone gave a ten year old boy a bucket of nails and told him to go to town on the floor. Not a fun project but Bart, my hero, inch by inch dug up the floor.

Stay tuned for the finished project......
I'm so excited to see how this bathroom ends up!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!
ReplyDelete