
A few weeks ago I saw an advertisement for the upcoming play "If you give a Mouse a Cookie". It caught my attention because both of my girls love those books. I knew Emily would love the play but I was a little leary to take Jane because she can barely sit through 10 minutes of a cartoon on TV. Carolyn, a co-worker of mine, who is very much an expert on child development, assured me that 2 year olds love these plays and she went to one last year and loved it. So I booked my whole family tickets still unsure how Jane would handle it.
Well my Carolyn was right. Jane was mesmerized for the whole show as she watched a beloved book come alive. Emily told me the best part was when the Mouse climbed up the fridge and got stuck hanging there. I loved all the over sized props to make you feel like your a 10 year old boy. Bart well he just likes being with his girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment