Saturday, December 18, 2010

"I could never go to too many concerts.."

That was a direct quote from my mom when I asked her what we should plan on doing when she and my sister Sarah came up to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert.
So we extended our time together and included a few more things. First we (My Mom, Sarah, Pauline and I) trekked our way through the crowd to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. Amazing as ever! I did not want it to end. I loved the Spanish song David Archuleta sang. I just wished it was on his Holiday album. On Friday we did some shopping downtown and ate at the Blue Lemon. We considered going to the Madeline Choir Concert but we figured it would be to hard with 3 small kids. So instead my mom and I went to a Winter Program Emily's preschool class put together. Finally we ended with the Pioneer Play "White Christmas" It brought back such good memories of having season tickets last year. Why Suzanne did you have to move away?

I'm lucky I got this picture of the three of us. Pauline took it and then I wanted her to get in one but the crowds started pushing and the moment was over.

Also a big Thanks to Bart for graciously watching all three girls not just one late night but two late nights while we moms played. It really meant a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment