Emily experienced her first Broadway musical "The Lion King" at The Capitol Theater. It was amazing, fabulous, awesome! Emily was captivated the entire show, sang every word of Hakuna Matata and would light up with joy with every new character that came on the stage. I loved sitting by Emily and giggling right along with her when Pumba, Timon, Zazu and the Baboon did funny things. Emily's favorite was Pumba with his "funny body", Bart liked the Giraffes the Best and I loved it when the Lionesses danced. I hope it comes back again when Jane is a little older and can come along!

So cool!!! Seeing The Lion King is definitely at the top of my wish list. So glad you got to go and take Emily too - what a lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteI talked to Emily a few days ago on the phone. She was really excited about the Lion King. She kept asking when I was coming home and then said "so you are coming home before the Lion King?" I have mixed up her whole time table. We just got internet last Saturday so I will figure out the whole Skype thing so that Emily and Jane don't forget Suzy and Seth. Miss you tons!
ReplyDelete