This week I return to work part time. Although I have the greatest job and the structure will be a nice change, I'm sad to see the summer go. I've loved all the time I've spent with my girls from the trips to Lagoon, weddings, family gatherings to those quiet days spent digging up the dirt in the backyard, afternoon naps and movies, and walks/ bike rides down to the playground. So long summer hurry back soon!
JB's going to love that picture of Bart on a horse (to quote the Old Spice commercial, "I'm on a horse!"). I love the picture of you and Jane on the slide.
JB's going to love that picture of Bart on a horse (to quote the Old Spice commercial, "I'm on a horse!"). I love the picture of you and Jane on the slide.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures at bouncing off the walls...sweet sweet summer.
ReplyDeletewho has the kymco scooter?
ReplyDelete