While in Teasdale whenever my mom would sit down and play the piano Jane would perk up run and climb with all of her might onto the piano bench and play along side her grandma. One time she was torn between holding on to her precious blanket, it kept falling off, and being able to sit and pluck the keys. In Jane's own words, OK really my words, here is how she solved the problem.
(This is great playing and holding my "nigh-nigh")

(Hey the nigh-nigh dropped, could you come pick it up for me?)

(Hurray I have it back, now how can I keep this blanket from falling off again?)

(Success!)

hahahaha thats halarious i didnt see that ha love it
ReplyDeleteHi! Just catching up on your Blog and checking out your super cute girls!!! Looks like the piano lessons are going well...hahaha :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! I thought she was REALLY taking lessons and thought, WOW! She's SUPER SMART and TALENTED!!! :) Cute solution to a very BIG problem (for a little girl anyway)! :)
ReplyDeleteOh how funny!
ReplyDelete