Sunday, June 6, 2010
First of many times on the boats
Jane has now joined the big enough for the kiddie land rides at Lagoon. To stay true to tradition the first ride had to be on the boats. Then it was off to experience all the other rides. The funniest part of the whole day was watching the two of them on the ride next to Puff the Magic Dragon. I told Emily to put her arm around Jane so we could take a picture. Emily thought I meant put her arm around Jane to keep her safe. So the entire ride Emily had Jane in a choke hold while pulling the lever back and forth to make the ride bounce up and down. The look on Jane's face was hysterical. It was almost like she was thinking "I don't really like being in this choke hold but I think Emily is keeping me safe so I guess this is fun."



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like so much fun and even better that Jane didn't try to jump out!
ReplyDelete