Nothing warms my heart more than seeing my girls love for each other. One night Emily cut her hand. I was busy trying to stop the bleeding while Bart was fiddling with band aids and some duct tape to keep the band aid in place. Emily started crying for her nigh nigh. I saw Jane tilt her head and put her hands up in the air as if signing where could it be and then she toddled out of the room. A few moments later she came back with nigh nigh in hand that she had retrieved from who knows where (that blanket is always in a random different location) and gave it to her big sister because she knew it would make her feel better. Later that night right before bedtime and Jane was getting fussy. Emily asked "Jane do you want your milk" and then Emily ran to the fridge retrieving a sipping cup full of milk for her baby sister.
My biggest hope is that my girls will always take such good care of one another. I think they will!
That is the cutest story. I can totally see Jane running out of the room to search for the blanket. They are both brilliant girls.
ReplyDelete