
I ignored it for a few days thinking it would go away but in reality I think I made it worse. I've searched the Internet for remedies. Ibuprofen, ice and rest are the only way to heal it. With 6 weeks to go until the half marathon the resting part is making me restless. What if it won't heal before the 1/2. What if I won't ever run again? Am I going to blow up like a balloon not burning any extra calories? So here I sit when I'd really like to be outside on a nice long run soaking in the sun, fresh air and endorphins. All the things I realize I crave, now that I can't partake.
Oh no you poor thing! That really stinks, sorry! I was actually planning on calling you today to see if you wanted to get the girls together to play, and then Ivy woke up puking! So so gross. She doesn't have a fever though, so I don't know what's going on. Oh well, we'll play later when she and YOU are better. Is there anything I can get you??
ReplyDeleteUgh, I'm sorry! I hope it's better before the 1/2 marathon. I threw my back out a couple years ago and it was awful. I swear these things are only supposed to happen to old people :)
ReplyDeleteHow discouraging! I hope you are able to heal in time for your 1/2 marathon. I look forward to your report on that - I'm hoping to train for one after this baby comes.
ReplyDelete