An unknown Murphy's law states: " Try as a mother may, it is virtually impossible for an offspring's living quarters to stay tidy for more than a fraction of a second. Once dismantled, the same living quarters will remain untouched by the offspring until a fraction of a second after a mother cleans it again."
(The ideal)

(The reality)
I really dislike Murphy and all of his laws! hehe! I SOOOO... know what ya mean!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture. I love that Emily is just sitting on her bed looking all innocent and that Jane is dumping things over the back of her head. The over the head dump is definitely a Bart trait.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteYou called it right Suzanne. Mischievous as Emily can be, Jane is the real culprit for such messes. The dump and go stage is what my fellow special ed folks call it.
ReplyDeleteIt never get better. Wait until the whole house looks like that.
ReplyDelete