Basically Bart loves Sundance and I hate it. Bart loves that so many celebrities are in our back yard. A few friends from his LA days are around and he is back in business for a few days. It's pretty amazing how hard Bart works on such little sleep during Sundance. I do respect him for that.
I hate Sundance because #1 it falls on my birthday. My birthday is the one day I can't help my middle child syndrome from coming out and it doesn't help that my husband is nowhere to be found. Which brings me to the other reason I hate Sundance. I call it my week of widowhood. Last year was especially rough with a newborn and this year has been better but it's been snowing for the past few days, today I'm stuck at home due to childhood illness and cabin fever is setting in fast. I can't wait until it's over!
Thanks blog for allowing me to vent a little. Maybe I'll sneak some pictures from Bart's camera of his happenings and post them later.
Have a great birthday tomorrow! I hope Sundance is over soon, for your sake, and that the girls get to feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you at book club next month..I missed everyone last week.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Maybe you could drop the girls off at my mom's and go see some celebrities for your birthday!!
ReplyDeleteGood Idea Sarah--Not. That's the last thing I'd want to do it go to Sundance and freeze to death waiting in a huge crowd for some celebrity that I don't even care about. I'd much rather just hang out on the couch with Emily and watch the biggest loser and eat some cake.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I guess I'm a bad neighbor for not rescuing you from your children on your birthday - sorry. Which kid is sick?
ReplyDelete