We had a great Halloween. Emily got so much candy! She's enjoying taking off all the wrappers more than eating them. Jane discovered the unwrapped stash in Emily's Cardboard house. By the time I got to her she had three M&M's and two Starbursts in her mouth. The whole time we were trick or treating Jane was doing her Donald Duck. If I were to do it again I would have dressed her up as Donald Duck.
Colette! So good to hear from you!!! Your girls are super super cute. They really are combo's of Bart and you :) It was fun to see your pictures. I remember some fun dinners in your little kitchen nook. Maggie has those same monkey pjs that your girls are wearing- funny. She loves monkeys. Okay, I'm adding you to my sidebar so I'm going to be checking up on you guys now :)
The girls look so cute all dressed up for Halloween. Thank you for doing your speech corner on the wall, it makes me laugh all the time.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteColette! So good to hear from you!!! Your girls are super super cute. They really are combo's of Bart and you :) It was fun to see your pictures. I remember some fun dinners in your little kitchen nook. Maggie has those same monkey pjs that your girls are wearing- funny. She loves monkeys. Okay, I'm adding you to my sidebar so I'm going to be checking up on you guys now :)
ReplyDelete