My baby sister got married last Saturday! It's weird to think of her as a married woman, but I'm sure she'll be so happy with Joe since he treats her like a queen. Since Raquel is my biggest blog fan this post is dedicated to her. Congratulations!
Collette, I'm so glad you posted pictures of Raquel. That is what I was hoping to see. I heard the wedding was beautiful. She looks beautiful and I absolutely LOVE her dress. Great pictures and your girls are so stinkin cute. I miss you and your family so much. I wish I could fly out to see you. I was just thinking-you & bart need to have a little boy now:)The sweetest little bartlette TRIO, eh? JK!love ya:)
I love her dress! And the neices look darling. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCollette, I'm so glad you posted pictures of Raquel. That is what I was hoping to see. I heard the wedding was beautiful. She looks beautiful and I absolutely LOVE her dress. Great pictures and your girls are so stinkin cute. I miss you and your family so much. I wish I could fly out to see you. I was just thinking-you & bart need to have a little boy now:)The sweetest little bartlette TRIO, eh? JK!love ya:)
ReplyDelete