Emily has loved every minute she was involved in the school musicals and this year was no exception! I was saddened to find out the photographer this year only focused on the leads and missed everyone in the background but Emily seemed to not care because when it comes to the musical it's the things in the background that make the best memories.
I asked Emily what her favorite memory was and she replied getting ready all together with her friends in the make up room.
During tech weeks (the two weeks leading up to the performance) I'm exhausted watching Emily burn both ends of the candle spending every waking moment at the school. Emily on the other hand can't get enough of how fabulous it is to spend every waking moment surrounded by her friends!
I use to expect Emily to be relieved after the final performance but I've learned that's when her eyes swell up with tears and she holds on a little tighter to her friends for the night because soon the "family bond" has to be broken. This year being the last was an exceptionally emotional time!


























No comments:
Post a Comment