In November Spencer started wondering if Elves have babies at the North Pole and if Zoey would ever have one. I told him Zoey would have to get married first and she was still single the last time we saw her. A few days after Zoey's arrival she brought her boyfriend to meet us and asked us to name him. Aaron was set on Zac but the rest of us said he needs a name that ends in Y to match Zoey and her reindeer Drippy. Somehow Zippy came about I suggested his middle name could be Zac. We filled out his certificate with the name Zippy Zac and taped it to the back of the Elf book with the date he came to visit.
It's around the middle of December and I text my mom/sisters this picture saying guess who got engaged last night.
My mom replied probably before seeing the picture. 'Oh no! and then follows up with 😂 I thought it was one of your girls." I reply Zoey is pretty much one of my girls. She's been part of the family since we moved into this house.
On Christmas Eve we woke up to find that Zoey and Zippy were married. Thankfully Zoey discovered the barbie bin in the storage room that had the perfect wedding dress for her. Some of our stuffed animals were invited and I'm sure it was a beautiful ceremony under the 'Jane tree'.
Spencer loved waking up bright and early each morning in December. First he would look for Zoey and then he would open the corresponding day on his Pokemon Advent Calendar.
Here is the other places we found Zoey each day.
![]() |
| Dec 1st she arrived with the advent calendars and her reindeer Drippy. |
It's almost the end of Christmas break and we are near home driving back from the Escalante cabin. Spencer gets a real sad voice and says "I don't want to go home." I say "why you love being home?" He replied "When we get there Zoey won't be there because she will be gone to the North Pole."



























No comments:
Post a Comment