We made it this year to the annual Labor Day Pace campout. This year was at Dark Valley. Looking at all the pictures my girls took I'd say a lot of Gas was burned that weekend zooming around the trails surrounding the cabin. A whole lot of smiles were had on one of our favorite weekends of the year.
Brooke brought out her 150 and taught Aaron and Jane how to ride. The clutch was a little tricky for Aaron so I think we will wait a year or two before getting him one for himself.
Bart and Aaron took off fishing one afternoon and on the way back Aaron learned how to drive the can am. He was so proud
Most everyone casually took part in putting the zig jaw puzzle together but Brooke and I were obsessed with it. We finally did it with only 1 piece missing.
























No comments:
Post a Comment