Hindsight is 20/20 and in this lucky case I'm so happy Spencer was able to attend Preschool this year even with mask requirements. He made great friends, learned so much and got along so well with the other students and his teacher. Driving away on his last day of school he said he just loved his teacher and begged for me to sign him up for summer.
The teacher posted lots of fun pictures on facebook that I was able to pirate of all the work they did in the classroom.


Halloween is always so fun to celebrate at school
Pajama Dr. Seuss Day
Spencer loved all the attention he go on the Daddy Saturday
The Christmas and Spring programs were streamed through youtube. I wish I could share how cute Spencer was all dressed up fancy in a Santa hat but I didn't download it and it was taken off the internet before I screen shot any photos. but here are some shots from the youtube stream of his Spring program.






















No comments:
Post a Comment