Sunday, January 31, 2021

Wow Lucky

 I pick up Aaron from his Bridges music class.  He hops in the car and says "Mom where have you been?"  (I wasn't  home when he got back  from school like usual).  I respond "I had to stay late at work to get a covid vaccine."  Aaron says.  "Wow lucky"

That's exactly how I felt ending this week in January.  Although my arm was so sore it kept waking me up at night whenever I tried to roll over,  I am grateful for this vaccine and feel like President Nelson that the blessings of Heaven is pouring down on us with it.     It felt very lucky to get it.   



I also am so lucky to have such thoughtful wonderful family members in my life.    My mom always gives thoughtful gifts and Pauline hosted Sunday dinner for me.  Emily made me my favorite chocolate on chocolate cake.  



I'm lucky to work with such thoughtful ladies at work who brought in a yummy lunch for me on my birthday and pitched in all together and got me a much needed Home Depot gift card. 

I was lucky to have Bart home for my birthday who usually is at Sundance.    Bart doesn't like running errands in general and especially after a long day at work but the night before my birthday Jane convinced him to take her to the mall so he could buy me a present from him and the boys.  Bath and Body works shower cream and lotion for the win.   The girls cherish their hydroflasks and decided I needed one as well.  They generously both pitched in their money and got me one with a straw knowing I prefer straws to screw on lids.    We had take out Pei Wei and I enjoyed my quiet evening with my family!











 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! And you are lucky - I can't wait to get my Fauci ouchie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til John and Pauline and my parents can get the vaccine -- heck, I can't wait til I get it. Let's get back to normal, people!

    ReplyDelete