I'm having an unusually lazy sort of day. It all started with me bing watching the netflix show Cobra Kai last night and then sleeping in and being to tired to care about being productive so I called it a mom's taking the day off and I decided to to finish the 2nd season.
Usually on Saturday's I'm the first one up making breakfast and then as the others get up I assign them jobs to be done.
Spencer must of sense the lack of leadership in the house today because he came into my room with a pen and notepad and said "Mom I'm writing down jobs for everyone." He then proceeded to draw pictures of what everyone's job was going to be.
He showed me his pictures the first one said me to clean his room, second one was clean the toys in the hallway, 3rd was to get on the computer and do his upstart, 4th was to play his bells for lets play music.
He ran off and I went back to my series with the assumption that he would go off and play. A while later he came back and said mom come look upstairs. I dragged myself away from the screen and found he had independently cleaned his very messy room and put away all of the toys in the hallway. He then went and took out his bells and played them awhile by himself and then asked me to log him on to upstart so he could do that by himself.
He was so proud when he told me his list was done and he did it all by himself.
Maybe I should have more Saturday's like this and let my boss baby be in charge.


Can't beat that!
ReplyDelete