Dec. always a busy month and often escapes in a blur. Here is my effort to remember December
Aaron loves it when Raquels family invites him to come up for a couple of days. It's always a good time when the Ross' are the host
Jane enjoyed a little creativity with an early winter Storm
December wouldn't be December without recitals
![]() |
| Emily with her Indian Hills School Orchestra Christmas Concert |
Emily's Viola teacher in an adjunct professor for BYU. She invited Emily to perform with her BYU student final recitals.
Emily and Jane at their piano Christmas recital.
![]() |
| Jane played "Carol of the Bells" |
![]() |
| Emily played "Let it Snow" |
At Halloween one of the teachers in the preschool classroom was sporting this awesome blue wig. I admitted to them that I've always thought I'd look fabulous in blue hair and that if I wasn't a 40+ LDS mom of 4 I'd totally do it. The teachers surprised me with an awesome blue wig for Christmas. Now where to wear it? 😂
Ally's family stayed with us a few days before Christmas. Ally spent much of her time buying furniture and supplies for her new Airbnb house in Teasdale. I enjoyed some kid free shopping, Ally enjoyed the insta babysitters my girls offered her and the cousins enjoyed making memories, videos and taking a lot of pictures together playing around together in my house.
|
Later that night we drove to our favorite Christmas light show.
|
Christmas Eve involved lots of Ninjas in Pajamas
The house was overfilled with excitement Christmas morning
Bart and I somehow managed to keep the best gift of all secret from the family. Jane's been wishing for a ping pong table forever and when the renters moved out the end of November the space became available and Bart ever so slyly snuck it in the house and set it up.
![]() |
| Hydroflasks for the win |
![]() |
| Jane saw these little bitty jams at Harmons and besides her long lego wish list all she wanted in her stocking was one of them |
More legos for Jane's birthday!
Friday we had our annual Pace family gathering. This year held at the Torrey church
Later that night my Grandma Pace who just turned 98 invited us girls over to choose one of her prize hand pieced and hand quilted quilts. I love the one I chose! It kind of reminds me of my barbazone baby blanket I had as a little girl. It still stings when I think of how it was lost at 4-h camp.

It doesn't always snow in Teasdale at Christmas time but when it does the kids always enjoy sledding behind the 4 wheeler.
That afternoon we made a way over a picturesque Boulder Mountain to Papa and Nona's cabin and found Jeff had made a fun sledding trail. It was perfect way to enjoy the cabin. Play a little in the snow, run in warm up, sled again and adults got to enjoy the fun watching from the windows.



We all enjoyed a lot of time in the cabin just relaxing and enjoying all the yummy meals prepared on the Traeger.
Bart had to get back early for work on Monday morning. The older 3 kids did not want to come back so Nona and Papa were gracious enough to let them stay another day and bring them back home. Jeff made a winter campfire and everyone enjoyed roasting marshmallows on it!
Finally we finished the year off with build your own personal pizzas and a sparkling cider toast to the new year.
See ya later 2019!














































































The blue hair looks really cool! And my boys will want to try out that ping pong table for sure.
ReplyDelete