Aaron has a little Jeykll and Hyde inside him when it comes to chores. Whenever I give him even a hint of needing his help with chores he kicks he screams he roars around claiming he is so picked on and how his life is so unfair. Sometimes he wants to live in another house. It was almost humorous to watch him carry on when asked to shovel his section of the driveway. Man that snow was so heavy and his job was by far the hardest he said. He screamed and cried the entire time.
I scored a killer deal on this nifty Dyson cordless vacuum. I like it alright. It's a pretty handy appliance. The best part of all is Aaron loves it. Vacuuming is no big deal now that Aaron's my happy to help Dyson vacuum man. He switches the attachments like it's nobody's business and empty's the canister in a flash. I wish he felt the same way about other chores like he does vacuuming. A couple of days ago Spencer dumped a bunch of confetti like papers on the stairs and Aaron in a blink of an eye was vacuuming all of it up when I mentioned the stairs were really dirty. The other night we were talking about his horrible fits particularly the one where he was given a section of the driveway. Aaron told me he doesn't mind doing most things like that he just hates being told to do it and that's why he screams about it. I think it's a boy and husband thing to hate being nagged but how else can I get some participation? I just wish there was handy dandy other Dyson appliances such as a snow shovel, clean your room, do the dishes or a pick up your toys machine.

Hahaha, he's so much like Andrew. Must be a third child thing! But Max runs our vacuum like a pro and won't let Andrew touch it I don't think.
ReplyDelete