They took it upon themselves to clean out and organize an old camper trailer into their clubhouse. They did such a good job I almost want to stay in it!
She took them to the Castle Valley pageant.
My taught them to play the Ukulele, took them swimming, and even let them do a bake sale in Torrey one evening.
The best part I suppose was the endless hours of riding the 4 wheeler and Can-Am. At the end of the stay they had a mini photo shoot with my mom. My mom loves to take pictures and these girls like to be models. Sounds like a win win time!!!


efore they left my mom sat them down and gave them each some little knick knack gifts. She also told them that this year in school she wants them to be smart, helpful and kind. She talked to them about being conscientious and wants to them excel in all they do. I'm sure they each will take great advice from a great lady.








No comments:
Post a Comment