The event took place at Castle Valley Outdoors Lodge. Such a perfect location for this Western Couple.
After the ceremony we were treated to a Chuckwagon style dinner. We all enjoyed the yummy food, fun selection of cookies and all you can drink Root Beer bottles. Aaron and the rest of the boys especially loved the endless supply of Root Beer.
We were lucky to be able to stay the night at the Lodge with my side of the family. This meant nobody was in a hurry and all the kids ran around that night completely entertained by the open space. I loved spending some quality time with all of my family including my 95 year old Grandma Pace.
The next day all of us except Brooke's family (who was too worn out from the wedding) went out a small reservoir up Ferron Canyon and enjoyed some time on the water until the afternoon showers came!





















What a dreamy wedding!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I LOVE your dress!!! So cute! And those teal boots...I will have to repent from all the envy I'm feeling!
ReplyDelete