Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spring Break for Aaron- Take your kids to work day

This cute boy loved all the extra time he was able to play with his best brother Spencer as well as his friends since most of them are kindergarteners and were home all day to roam the neighborhood.   



He also has been asking for weeks if he could come to school at my school.  So for a couple of days we had a bring your kids to work.   I'm pretty sure I'd win the best place to bring your 4 year old to work considering I work in a preschool.  He got to spend his day with the kids I work with exploring the classroom,  listening to stories, singing at music time and sitting up to a great snack of goldfish.    He did earn his keep that day as he did what Aaron does best interacting with other kids and getting them to talk just a little more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment