Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Aaron's first day

This is how excited Aaron was to finally start going to his own "school"



All summer we've been talking about Aaron going to "preschool" this fall.  When the first day of school came for his sisters he was very distraught when I told him it wasn't his turn yet.   How happy he was last night when I said "Tomorrow's the big day you get to start preschool".   Emily and Jane this morning was telling him things they remember about preschool.  Jane:  Aaron at preschool they have tons of toys that you get to play with all day.  Emily:  At preschool they have a nap time and you take off you shoes and cuddle up on a mat.    

When we arrived his teacher Miss Hilary showed him around.  I could tell he was very interested in the miniature sized urinals that only "Big Boys" can use.  When it was time to go he ran over to me and said "Hug, Kiss" Squeezed me very hard and ran off to play with the others.  I can tell he's going to have a great day.

So Hurray for Preschool and Hurray for this mama getting to use the carpool lane.  (It's been a life changing experience)


1 comment: