Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bring along a friend..

For the past several years we've gotten the Seven Peaks "Pass of all Passes" and love it!  It's worth every cent of the $19 for each annual pass.  I got excited when an email came across saying they reached some instagram followers goal and each pass holder can bring a friend along for free.   I called up Brooke and Sarah to see if they wanted to bring there girls up to Seven Peaks for a day and soon it became a party.  Along with Brooke, Bryler, Sarah, Bentley and Bergun came Luke and Branson.  It was such a fun day.   So many friends to ride the water slides with.  I wish I would have taken more pictures but water parks and cell phones don't go well together.  I did capture Luke and Sarah on a slide as well as Brooke.   All the kids were going at full speed and no time to pause and take a picture.  





My girls had such fun with the cousins that I called up my sister Raquel and met her at the Salt Lake Seven Peaks (old Raging Waters) on the last day of the promotion.   Once again a fun filled day with cousins.  








No comments:

Post a Comment