Sunday, February 22, 2015

Here I go again...

This weekend I've been in a fighting match.  A fight against foot pain.  So far Loratab and I are winning the battle of the bunion correction pain.   Unfortunately  the pin that is fixing my hammer toe in my pinkie toe is holding out the winner of the most painful thing I've yet to experience.  On Thurs night at it's peak my mom giving a pep talk said to remember that it is all for the best and when it is all over you'll be thankful you did it.  I told her I'll have to think about that tomorrow  I'm in too much pain to think about that now.  

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I hope your little helpers are actually being helpful while you're laid up. I probably have bunion surgery in my future, too. I'm not in pain now, so I hope to be able to postpone the inevitable for as long as humanly possible! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete