Saturday morning after breakfast I told Ally that I thought Aaron would like to go to the beach. Ally said OK but the only way we are going is by foot. The 1.5 mile walk down was a piece of cake and we had a fabulous time playing in the sand and watching Matt Surf for a bit. The walk back was a beast but it was the best thing for me. After being out of shape for so long it was so rejuvenating to know my body is capable and feels good when I exercise. The remainder of the time Ally had me eating well going on more walks to the park and beach! Man was it nice to feel like I was taking care of myself again instead of everyone else!!! The boys had a blast together too!! I texted Bart that I think we would both love living in San Diego. Bart's response "Your right but I'm not an accountant and your not a doctor." He's right but at least it was fun to dream for a minute about living next to one of my sisters and going on walks everyday in a place with nice weather all year long.
| Sweet baby Hazel. So calm, loves to cuddle and loveable. I miss her already |
| Aaron loving the beach. |





Mmmmm, San Diego.....why are we all not doctors or accountants?
ReplyDelete