When Jane told me she wanted a cat in the hat birthday party I was thrilled to be able to use all the treasures I've stored away in a box from Emily's b day party. Of course she wanted her dad to dress up as the Cat. My response... "Go ask your Dad" Well softy Bart just couldn't tell his princess Jane no so once again the Cat came back. The night before when I was setting up for the party and said this is a piece of cake doing this party since we've done it before. I think all of our kids should have this party. Bart looked at said Oh really, let's not. I smiled and in my head thought just you wait until your little man Aaron asks you to be the Cat again, good luck telling him no.
The party turned out perfect. Jane was as giggly as ever with all of her friends around! Bart and I were happy as ever seeing the joy in our Jane's eyes
![]() | |||||||||||||
| The invite (Thanks Ally for always being my personal graphic designer) |
| What cute kids with their own creative hats! |
| How about some pin the tail on the cat |
Next up the game clean up with Thing one and Thing two (Mary's hard work gets another chance to make kids happy)
How about some cake?
| Jane's primary class!!! Serious cuteness in the primary room each Sunday! |

You are such a good cake decorator. Can't wait to see Aaron's Cat in the Hat party pics!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Happy birthday, Jane!
ReplyDelete