If I could pick a perfect day, a perfect setting and a perfectly happy couple to get married it would have turned out exactly that the wedding of my sister Sarah. How happy and blessed we all feel to welcome Luke into the Pace Clan. He and Sarah compliment each other so well.
They chose to get married at the Red River Lodge. I liked these logs Luke cut up and branded with a L Heart S. Complete with prairie grass they made unique cowboy centers pieces for the tables.
How often do you see the bride and groom come riding in on a horse drawn covered wagon?
After the ceremony and food the teamster gave some wagon rides in the wagon. It was a once in a life time opportunity to ride in a replica Mormon Pioneer wagon being pulled by two mules. The kids loved it especially when he took us off the road and then ran the mules back home. What a wild ride!!
The rest of the party included socializing, cake cutting, lots of suckers, a few wheelbarrow rides, and lots of running and playing with cousins!









Congrats to Sarah! Looks like a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteCute! In hindsight, I think I would probably do a lot of things differently if I were to have a redo on my wedding reception. We just didn't have Pinterest back then!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair color! Did you darken it recently, or have I just not seen pictures of you on here in a while? It is lovely!