Wednesday, March 27, 2013

6 months

Look who is 6 months old today!    Aaron Judd Richards a.k.a  Aaronbadaaron, Aaron Boy, the little boy.   Holy Cow, Where has the time gone. 


Not a day goes by that I don't say a little prayer of gratitude that Aaron was sent to our family.   Even though he is so small he influences my little family is such a powerful way.   He makes us all smile a little more and feel calmer and happier.  As I was preparing for a long weekend trip to Cali to visit my sister  Jane was asking me questions about what was happening.  At the end of our discussion she asked me if Aaron could stay home.  I told her I needed to take him so he could eat and then she got this sad look on her face and said  "But mom  I want him to stay because I'm happy when I am with him."    Later that night I had the same conversation with Emily who said the same thing. 

Besides being so easy going and chill, Aaron is a charmer.  He laughs, giggles and squeals his way into conversations and then babbles like he's got something to add.    My favorite is when I'm holding him and he will grab my face with both hands and give me a big old slobbery kiss.   

Aaron's favorite pastime is being malled by his sisters, hanging in his jumperoo and rolling around grabbing and chewing on his toys.    He's on the verge of crawling and lunged forward a couple of times.  Who knows when he'll sit up.   He does not like being on his bum including any time he has had in the bumbo. 

Love this kid






2 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! I wish I could snuggle him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he came into the family as well. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete