Thursday, October 11, 2012

To me he doth not stink..


After a few days of being home I started to notice this horrible smell when I held Aaron.  At first I thought he had a soiled diaper.  I then discovered that the remnants of the epilical cord was the culprit.  It got so bad that my sister Allyson took him and only held him for a moment because the smell was so awful. 

Later that night Bart was holding Aaron and I commented about how bad he smelled.  Bart replied that he couldn't smell anything.    It reminded me of the a passage in the Book of Mormon when King Lamoni was overcome with the spirit and fall into a trance after listening to Ammon.    When his wife found Ammon her reply was everyone thinks he is dead but to me he doth not stink.    

What love Bart has for this perfect baby that to him he doth not stink....



1 comment: