Friday, December 16, 2011

A Child's Prayer


I was really touched by Emily's prayer last night. Here's how it went.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please bless Papa's knees, Daddy's arm, Sarah's heart, and Grandpa Dick's Belly. Thank you for Christmas or we wouldn't have any toys and bless all the kids that don't have any toys that we can give them some of ours. Thank you that Jesus is always in our hearts.
Name of Jesus Christ Amen

Thanks Emily for getting me in the Christmas Spirit!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha love that girl! Thats how I need to start praying, please bless my belly too lol. She is so dang cute and you have done such a good job at being a mom to her and teaching her. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Emily. She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!! I just discovered your and Mary's blogs tonight and am having so much fun catching up on your cute families!

    ReplyDelete