
the day after Christmas was always a little sad for me. It's like all the excitement is over, the radio stations stop playing Christmas songs and "normal" life resumes. Now I have one more day to celebrate and believe me with Jane it is a celebration. Forget about Christmas, for over a month now Jane has been talking about her birthday and what she wants for her birthday. Whenever Random people ask her how old she is instead of saying 2 Jane would say "almost 3". Grandma Becky was the first to wish her a Happy Birthday and gave her a stuffed animal for a present. Jane grabbed the bear and exclaimed "My own teddy Bear just for me." Since we were traveling home from Teasdale yesterday we celebrated tonight with family who live close by. This morning as she came into the kitchen I said "How's my babes?" Jane scolding me saying "I'm not a baby I am 3 now!" All day long Jane has been so excited for everyone to come to her party. About an hour before the festivities began she came skipping up the stairs and asked "How many minutes until my friends come to my house?" She did this about every 5 minutes until the guests arrived. In full Jane fashion she opened all her presents with gusto jumping and giggling the whole time. While ripping into a few presents giggling with delight someone would ask her "What did you get" and she would exclaim "I don't know" all the while jumping for joy!
Thanks to all of Jane's "friends" who came to celebrate with my wonderful Jane!!
I loved how she kept jumping up and down! What a sweet princess.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday sweet girl! I love the bow on the minnie cake, and the cupcakes are so cute!
ReplyDelete