Love it! The kids did a great job cleaning the house while Doug and I were gone this weekend. I was so impressed! I often say, "If my house looks like it's cleaned by kids, . . . it is!" But now the kids are really getting pretty good at it. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Carter is 10 and Anna is 8 . . . they've had lots of years of practice!
Seth mentions child labor all the time too. We can't wait until we can make someone else empty the dishwasher, do the laundry, etc.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The kids did a great job cleaning the house while Doug and I were gone this weekend. I was so impressed! I often say, "If my house looks like it's cleaned by kids, . . . it is!" But now the kids are really getting pretty good at it. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Carter is 10 and Anna is 8 . . . they've had lots of years of practice!
ReplyDelete