Saturday, July 17, 2010

I get a little help from my friends

Bart caught the Autograph Virus and "came out of retirement" to chase Paul McCartney. This time he "got a little help from his friends" namely enlisting his family. He even got his dad to come out for the first time ever. Despite a little run in from an obnoxious and power hungry security guard, Bart's dad and sister Suzanne were 2 of the 20 that were picked to get Paul's autograph.



These ones are not for sale they are keepers for Bart! Maybe someday you'll see them hanging on the wall of my house. That is if Bart will ever display his treasures.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Jennie will be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I can't believe my Dad got in on the action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! AMAZING!!! AWESOME!!! HOLY COW!!! I would love to have been there for that! ;)

    ReplyDelete