For Christmas my Grandparents inserted this message into the Christmas Cash envelope they give to all of us grandkids each year. When I read it I could almost hear my Grandpa's voice with my Grandma's voice inserting the we love you parts. Here is the message...
Christmas 2010
A message From Grandpa & Grandma
Always Remember Who You Are!
You are a Great Person!
Be Grateful that You’re An American.
Be Grateful you have a Family
that loves You.
Get a Good Education.
Get to know Good People.
Be honest & Pay Your Bills.
Live Within Your Means
Be Smart. Be Prayerful.
Make Us Proud of You.
We are Very Thankful for,
and love Each One of You.
Good Luck and God Bless Us All,
Grandpa & Grandma Morrell
Good sage wisdom from a man I considered to be the most wise person I know and the woman who is the most optimistic and loving person I know. I love my grandparents
No comments:
Post a Comment